Monday, March 06, 2006

Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang

Got the info for Grandmaster Chen Xiaowang's London seminars in mid-April. He's doing the Silk Reeling Energy (Chan Si Jing) & Standing Posture on the 14th & 15th. He's also doing Yin Yang Qigong on the 16th & 17th which I really like the sound of (but can I scrape the cash?). I definitely want to go to the Chan Si Jing. I went to a similar seminar with him on the Standing Posture in Reading a couple of years ago which was fantastic. He's very good. Although it didn't half take it out on your legs standing in one posture for a half hour straight!

Also, got some piccies from Bruce on his trip down under today. This, on top of my visit to the Aussie tourist board's amusing website www.wherethebloodyhellareyou.com, has made me very jealous.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.